Car Care Clinic participants please read Agree to All of the following.
I understand that I must provide the following:
1. proof of insurance.
2. a valid Driver’s License.
3. documentation from all sources of income in my my household and a signed statement certifying that all sources of income have been disclosed.
WARNING: The financial information you provide is subject to verification by HUD at any time, and Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code states that a person is guilty of a felony for knowingly and willingly making a false or fraudulent statement to the department of the United States Government.
1. Client must contact CCC within 72 hours of a scheduled appointment to reschedule (failure to do so will result in a “No Show”)
2. Client is expected to be on time for a scheduled appointment (after 1 hour client will be considered a “No Show”)
3. Client is required to be respectful and courteous at all times to CCC staff, volunteers, and to other clients.
4. Clients are restricted from entering work areas at any time unless accompanied by a CCC team member.
“NO SHOWS” WLL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR NEW SERVICE FOR 3 MONTHS
FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES CAN RESULT IN LOSS OF SERVICES
Limitation of Liability:
Car Care Clinic is not liable to you or any other person for damages of any kind, including without limitation any punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages (including, without limitation, any personal injury) arising from or in connection with the use of our service